Who Can't Use Ultralieve
Ultralieve Should Not Be...
- Used for the treatment of malignancy (application over a tumour)
- Used on the skin over metal implants, including pacemakers or other electronic implants
- Used on an infected or bleeding area
- Used on the skin over vascular abnormalities (such as haemangioma, capillary, lymphatic, arterial or arterio-venous malformations)
- Used directly on the abdomen of pregnant women
- Applied directly over active epiphysis regions (growth plates) or over the eyes, skull or testes
- Used over open wounds
- Used by individuals who do not comprehend the instructions for application
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Only available from ULTRALIEVE.comBuy Now
Purchase today and get our exclusive Triple Guarantee*
2 year warranty Free delivery Unlimited support
The Triple Guarantee is exclusive to ULTRALIEVE.com - Try ULTRALIEVE today
Purchase today and get our exclusive Triple Guarantee*.
2 year warranty, Free delivery and unlimited support. The Triple Guarantee is exclusive to ULTRALIEVE.com - Try ULTRALIEVE today